Are you interested in learning how to play the guitar? Then you've come to the right place. This course is designed to be your first 10 guitar lessons. You will go from sounding like a newbie to good guitar player in no time. You would pay hundreds of dollars to get this much instruction from a private lesson teacher. I know, it's what I do for a living. I've added the guitar tablature right into the lesson videos so they're easy to follow. There's also a ton of resource material that you can download.
Buying this course is a no-brainer if you're looking to start playing guitar or improve your beginner skills.
This course is 5 hours of video and has 50 PDF resources.
Some Reviews from Our Students:
Great so far. I have been a pianist and sax player for 40 years and I always wanted to learn the guitar. So far, 2 lessons in and he covered a lot. - Bruce
Excellent for a beginner, play along lessons help to solidify progress. Really enjoyed the lesson on playing to a chord progression. Great stuff! - Roy
I am loving this course. Great content that is easy to understand and follow along! Highly recommended! - Julie
This course was just released in December of 2018 so we don't have too many reviews yet.
What will you learn in this course?
- Learn how to tune your guitar
- Learn how to read notes on the staff
- Learn the notes on the neck
- Learn the basics of rhythm w/tab
- Learn to read and strum rhythms from beginner to intermediate levels w/tab
- Learn to strum chord progressions w/tab
- Learn how to play a power chord
- Learn to play a 12 bar blues in E
- Learn how to drop D tune
- Learn how to play a barre chord
- Learn the parts of your guitar
- Learn how to play the basic open chords
- Learn to sight read the natural notes on all 6 strings
- Learn how to read guitar tablature w/tab
- Learn a really easy way to get soloing in major or minor keys
- Learn how to play a blues scale
- Practice power chords with rhythm examples w/tab
- Learn to find any specific note all over the neck
- Learn to play a rhythm in Drop D w/tab
- Learn some cool basic lead guitar techniques
Why should you buy my course?
- My name is Chris Rupp and I'm the founder of the Guitar Training Camp.
- I've been teaching guitar full time for over 18 years.
- I have taught more then 30,000 individual private guitar lessons.
- I teach guitar students online all over the world.
- I have a bachelors of music degree from the world renowned Berklee College of Music where I studied with some of the best guitar players on earth.
- I created a successful line of guitar instruction DVDs that sold very well and garnered the attention of the "As Seen on TV" folks.
- I love teaching guitar and helping students become better musicians through the guitar.
- I will answer your personal questions and help you with learning the material in this course.
- I'm going to be offering some YouTube live video chats where my students can join and ask questions about this course.
Why should I take your course and not just learn from YouTube?
You can try to learn guitar from YouTube but eventually you'll figure out there's so many videos out there is very hard to put the information together in a coherent way. I have students come to me all the time that are tired of watching random guitar videos on YouTube and don't know how to put the information together. With my course you will get a systematic way of learning the guitar.
Do I have to be a great guitar player to benefit from this course?
No! This course is more geared towards beginner and intermediate players. There's a lot of information in this course so take you're time learning the material. You will have full lifetime access to the course.
StartNotes on your first string (5:49)
StartSight Reading on the First String (6:10)
StartUnderstanding Basic Rhythms Part 1 (5:19)
StartUnderstanding Basic Rhythms Part 2 (7:13)
Starthow to read guitar tablature (14:54)
StartLearning to play the open G chord (5:07)
StartLearning to play the open C chord (2:38)
Learn on Demand
Download and watch our courses offline with your phone or tablet whenever and wherever you want.
You can download our courses to your desktop, laptop, or get the Apple or Andoid app for Teachable and take your course with you.
My name is Chris Rupp and I'm a guitar instructor and founder of the Guitar Training Camp. I am currently teaching live Skype lessons to students all over the world. I'm a Berklee College of Music graduate and have been teaching guitar full time for over 18 years. I have taught more than 30,000 individual guitar lessons.